• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Always been within; any

Tähti
    we are stars wrapped in skin

The greying young woman wasn’t quite sure yet if it was, or would be, a pleasure for Heda to meet her, but she could appreciate the politeness of her remark and nodded. She did not indulge on Tähti’s reasons for being here, a feat on it’s own. The woman was definitely curious about it, and probably purposefully mentioned that Bane was her son in law. At which the winged girl simply grinned a bit. Why, married and leadership even. He’d sure lived life to the fullest whilst she had been recovering from her two deaths.

She shrugged at Castile’s name though. ”I’d rather find out if he’s leading for long enough to get mentioned, first.” Severely rude for a diplomat, but Tähti was never meant to be one. Even with her mother bringing her up and the bald woman in Nerine insisting on history and diplomacy lessons as much as the physical training - this only resulted in the fact that the raven-winged grey knew she was on the edge of insulting someone, but not that she cared about correcting herself.

The sound of wings made her look up and sure as hell, he’d come for his mother in law’s call alright. His greeting was one of disbelief, ah, so she was at least recognizable then. His face, though? Priceless. It took him long enough to notice something was amiss, and she did not hide her joy at this fact. ”I don’t think so. A lady never tells.” Though, she cocked her head at him since he made her think of her parents. ”I know where they are, don’t worry.” Faeries, he’d been so worried about her then. He better not do that again.

Looking from him to Heda, she smirked. ”So, I hear you’re married now. Five years and you’ve already lived most of your life?” She made a tssk-ing sound at that. ”I’ll forever run behind, I guess. At least I finally made it to a full adult this time.” she murmured, then looked at him. Something still puzzled her. ”Why’d you give up on leading? I could use me some pirating and adventures, I think.” But Loess was no longer like that.

She’d thought she might fit in here under Bane, but maybe it wouldn’t be the case with the new guy.

the light you are searching
    has always been within
    ©Vanilla Custard

@[Heda] @[Wolfbane]

Messages In This Thread
    Always been within; any - by Tähti - 04-07-2019, 01:46 PM
    RE: Always been within; any - by Heda - 04-07-2019, 03:09 PM
    RE: Always been within; any - by Tähti - 04-08-2019, 08:06 AM
    RE: Always been within; any - by Heda - 04-08-2019, 11:27 PM
    RE: Always been within; any - by Wolfbane - 04-09-2019, 11:08 PM
    RE: Always been within; any - by Tähti - 04-17-2019, 07:03 AM