• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

And out he came holding his brothers heel; any

Magnus is pleased when the boy agrees to his offer, and his gold-flecked eyes spark with warmth. His laughter is low and throaty, and he lets it rumble for a second before he shakes his head. “I would be happy to accompany you there.” He takes a step forward, motioning to the boy for him to follow him.

It had been a while since Magnus had brought a new soul home—something be attributes to the general quiet that had settled into Beqanna over the last few months, a lull that was slowly but surely beginning to crack with the rise of spring. It was invigorating to find new life again, to breathe it in.

His smile is wide as he regards the boy again.

“After all, it’s me you would be asking when you arrived.” He takes another step, smiling back over his scarred shoulder before beginning to move toward home again. “I am the King.”

And then he continues to lead him to Tephra.

MAGNUS | I don't belong to anyone, but everybody knows my name

@[Jakub] - feel free to post in Tephra next! Smile
    [Image: gqYjsHr.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: And out he came holding his brothers heel; any - by magnus - 04-20-2019, 10:36 PM