• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Dance with me and I'll sing to you; Any

winter wonderland

The white figure's shape begins to dance over the cluster of puddles below him, his legs gently breaking the shallow surface of water that dampened the ground he stood on.
    His small companion returns to him, hiding under hid ivory underbelly, sheltering his fine pelt from the cold rain.

The last thing he would have expected is the voice of another, a broken tune playing behind the sombre pattern of rain as it forcibly collides with the pools of water on the canopy floor.
    The stallion turns his head with a curious tint in his stature, a raised eyebrow pointed in the direction of the dim foliage.
    "Is that so?" a smile softly decorates the ridge of his muzzle, his body now arching toward the strangerly figure as he takes a few steps forward.
    "Would you mind if I joined you?" he asks as he approaches, his body now slightly hidden away from the irritating rain.

His head slowly turns toward the winged stranger, his muzzle gently parching to speak "I am Ruinam, might I ask who you are?" he asks inquisitively, his companion tilting his head as if asking the same question in his own way. 
    As he waits for an answer the stallion begins to view the rain in a different manner, when out of its wrath it appears as quite a pretty sight, a cold array of lights flashing against the dimly lit pools of water as small autumn leaves float across. It most definitely was not the worst weather he had experienced. 

"That is quite the cough you have. It seems like the wretched plague is everywhere now" his expression becomes discomposed as he speaks of the plague, his own body still trying to resist the grasp of the disease as much as it can, although it would have to bend the knee soon anyway.  

Ruinam
    @[Nimue Isolde]
    ruinam-500px

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Dance with me and I'll sing to you; Any - by Ruinam - 04-20-2019, 05:43 PM