• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Dance with me and I'll sing to you; Any
    Nimue gave a slight nod as the stallion who calls himself Ruinam joins her in the alcove, along with another she wasn't expecting. She looks at the mans companion with curiosity but only for a second as her bright blue eyes find those of Ruinam. He had said something about a plague, and her brow furrowed slightly.  

I'm new to Beqanna. I am still discovering all of her uniqueness. What is this.. plague? she asks curiously, a small tone of worry entering her melodic voice.

As she waits for his reply she takes in the stallion and notices with his proximity that the cover from the storm was not as big as it had seemed to be moments earlier. However, she didn't mind she thought as her mouth quirked up in the corner. She peered down at the small fox that seemed to be content to stay tucked away under the man.

She watched as Ruinam took in the storm infront of them My name is Nimue by the way she said as an after thought, and then turning her attention to the rolling thunder and splashes of lighting as well, isn't it beautiful? she said tossing her white waves out of her eyes so she could take it all in, a wide smile of appreciation creeping across her muzzle.
    Lady of the Lake Sky
    Nimue Isolde

@[Ruinam]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Dance with me and I'll sing to you; Any - by Nimue Isolde - 04-21-2019, 08:43 PM