• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Dance with me and I'll sing to you; Any

winter wonderland

The white male had almost figured that the mare was not originally from here by the time she had told him, next entering the conversation with curiosity toward the plague, asking of its origin.
    The ivory male squints for a moment as he attempts to conjure an answer "Well, I don't think anyone knows exactly what it is, I sure don't" he shrugs for a moment as a cough rages through his lungs, tearing his voice apart for a moment as he looks toward the torrential rain.
    "I believe there are horses, and uh, faeries. Working on it right now" he raises a brow as he settles comfortably.

Ruinam offers a dip in his frame as she introduces herself to him "It is nice to meet you" he adds as he looks toward her for a moment.
    The female also seems to take in the weather, as beautiful as it was, it most definitely not fun to stand in.
    "It is I guess. As long as I'm not out there, I despise being drenched" he frowns for a moment as his tone changes, the smaller white figure below him howls in agreement, his small voice inferior when challenged by the loud spouts of thunderous arguments outside.

While they watched the weather unfold, Ruinam wondered about what was going on back on the resort, he had only taken over it a few weeks ago and to leave it unattended may not have been the best of ideas, but he could not do anything about it now anyway and so redirects his thoughts toward the closer stranger "So where do you come from if I may ask, what do you seek in Beqanna?" the corner of his pink-tipped muzzle rises in relation to his posed question, his ears now swivelling around to listen to her response.  

Ruinam
    ruinam-500px

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Dance with me and I'll sing to you; Any - by Ruinam - 04-23-2019, 05:06 PM