• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Dance with me and I'll sing to you; Any

winter wonderland

Ruinam raises an eyebrow toward the mare as she begins to speak again, sharing her distaste in being stuck outside in the rain, the ivory male smiles with a nod in agreement as he peers toward his companion, comfortably positioned beside his legs.
    The mare speaks about her family and managing her time, possibly looking for some sort of adventure.
    Ruinam stays silent as he returns to listening to the pattern of falling rain, slamming against the autumnal platter of discarded leaves.
    The mare asks where the ivory male and his companion is staying, a question posed at just the right time "I have recently taken over the Island Resort" the corner of his muzzle lifts in a smile as he continues "You would be more than welcome to have a look if you like" he nods "It is rather warm there, something my companion has a distaste for, but nothing can be done about it. There are plentiful wildlife and flora, the view is lovely as well" he turns toward the mare continuing with his smile.

The resort was quite silent despite the bountiful amounts of wildlife passing through, he would have to find a few more souls to join him in the quiet home before he could go forward with any plans.  

Ruinam
    Sorry this is painfully short and late! @[Nimue Isolde]
    ruinam-500px

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Dance with me and I'll sing to you; Any - by Ruinam - 05-08-2019, 05:31 PM