• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Dance with me and I'll sing to you; Any
    "The Island Resort, huh? her light blue eyes danced across the white stallion and his small friend, "It sounds like a very nice home. I will definitely keep it at the top of my list of places to visit" she said with a crooked smile.

The rain began to subside as the storm clouds moved fluidly across the sky, moving on to other places. Nimue watched the sky as sunlight began to trickle through the clouds and then penetrate through the forest canopy, moving on is what she did as well. She shifted anxiously in the small cove as the drizzle turned to a light misting and then she stepped out of the covering that she had so closely shared with Ruinam.

She turned back to him her voice ringing with gratitude, "It was really nice to meet you Ruinam, and your small friend. Even if he seems a bit suspicious of me." she gave a small chuckle. "The sky is calling to me, even if I would rather stay her for a bit longer and talk to you some more." A small blush tinted her grey muzzle, dipping her head back towards her wings she pulled a single opal feather that was soon to dislodge anyways. She took a step towards Ruinam closing the distance between them almost entirely, letting her smell of the crisp sky, and sunlight find home in the stallions memory. In the shelter their closeness was unavoidable, but out here where the rain misted forming small beads of shiny water on her face this closeness was entirely self induced. She took the single opal feather and tucked it into his white, weathered mane. "You are a very kind man, and I hope when I come to visit you will remember me." she said sweetly before retreating.

She was never good at waiting to see what would happen after encounters with individuals, a nervousness took over as her sky blue eyes locked with his crimson ones. She turned on her heels and took off towards the same opening she had landed through. When she had enough room she unfurled her wings from her side and took to the air, the Island Resort tucking its name into her mind for her to one day visit.
    Lady of the Lake Sky
    Nimue Isolde

@[Ruinam] all good! (: mine was late too haha.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Dance with me and I'll sing to you; Any - by Nimue Isolde - 05-28-2019, 10:17 AM