• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  i don't have my head on straight ; khuma
    i'd break the back of love for you.
    She doubts there is any room left inside her heart for another man after sacrificing so much of herself over the years. The last fragments of her core are kept high on the shelf and she only keeps her fires warm enough for her children. But he doesn’t seem keen on anything other than a single evening with the serpent girl and so she doesn’t bother with empty promises as she has before. With this one, she can just slip away in the night and hope for a new baby to fill her nest hidden in the Loessian dungeons.

He says her name and she smiles like a housecat just before it snags the mouse between its teeth. For her, this is a climax. The precious seconds right before her victory is certain, the final seconds of the hunt. Their hips touch and she lets her smile bloom into a full laugh that echoes off the tree line while he bites at her skin. The sun has finally dipped beneath the horizon and left them in the milklight of the moon. Khuma looks over her slender shoulder at him, eyes reflecting like the predator she is. Can he see the way her teeth are all fangs, poised and ready? Can he see the hunger in her smile?

If he did, would he continue anyway?

Enough talking, Oxytocin. Satisfy me before I hurt you,” she says as she slinks forward so he won’t have to waste time repositioning himself. She lets her body drag along his the entire way so he can feel the scales rippling over her skin as she shivers.

Would she actually harm him if he didn’t obey her like a good plaything? She wonders briefly, momentarily distracted, but she’s certain she would destroy him in a heartbeat for wasting her time. Khuma turns her head forward and waits as patiently as she can, given her short temper and abrasive disposition. She runs her tongue along points of her teeth and practically chews on the tension in the air. Maybe she could stick around for a while and let her future children get to know their father.

She looks back at him once more and presses her ass against his chest as her patience begins to wear thin already.
    khuma.
    @[Oxytocin] she doesn't know that she likes him now but she does

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i don't have my head on straight ; khuma - by Khuma - 05-13-2019, 07:45 PM