• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

lips and perfect skin (Adria)

-Adria-

For once in her seemingly uneventful life, Adria feels very much in charge of herself. Despite the fact that this is incredibly out of character for her (the way she slides underneath his touch without hesitation,) it seems that denying her wants and desires would be like avoiding fate. They’re here together, intersecting each others lives at this exact moment in a random twist of events, while she chooses to push down the voice that so often told her no (now their shoulders lie flat against each other, one copper and golden coin flush together,) and instead she listens to the rich tone of his ruined voice.

The stranger is not so bold as she would like him to be; Adria takes the lead and skims her mottled pink lips over the dark line that accentuates his back.

“You mean who.” She smirks, filling her lungs with the smell of dying cinders, “And you could…” The nereid muses softly, tilting her eye towards him with a demure gaze. “But my satisfaction regarding that moun sòt would require you grinding his squirming face underneath your hooves.”

And she calls herself a lady.

“You are warm.” She comments briefly, having allowed him a quiet moment or two for response. An ache plummets through her at the thought of it, like a sharp knife between the soft folds of her gleaming chest. She grinds her teeth and presses closer to him, causing the undulating waves of her disorderly mane to mingle with his own before they fall in twisted ringlets across his back. He wears a cape of her satin hair and she cannot help but admit that she adores it.

“If you really want to help, then help me to forget.” Adria challenges him in a velvet tenor. They are grown and without restraints, no? Both adults and clearly consenting. As she drifts into a slow, sultry walk the grass around them whispers and her teeth reach out to tug the flyaway strands of his tail before she passes. The seamare peers back across her shoulder, but it is clear her destination will be the comfort and quiet seclusion of the trees he was resting under earlier.

Oh my love, don't forsake me; Take what the water gave me

@[Doctor] ok so I'm obsessed with them now

Messages In This Thread
    lips and perfect skin (Adria) - by Doctor - 04-17-2019, 11:50 PM
    RE: lips and perfect skin (Adria) - by Adria - 04-20-2019, 11:25 AM
    RE: lips and perfect skin (Adria) - by Doctor - 04-22-2019, 08:13 PM
    RE: lips and perfect skin (Adria) - by Adria - 04-23-2019, 10:23 PM