• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I could die for you; sabbath

love is my religion. i could die for that.

The dreams come to him in the day now. 

He is lost in the magic of his new power. He is enamored with, enraptured with the way that it flows out of him during his waking hours, letting him weave dreams for himself. He brings the moon to the cove, brings the heavens to the earth. He floods his senses with it, losing hours and then days to the magic of his making, to the illusions that smell of peonies and salt and taste of the ocean breeze. 

Today is the same. He walks through it, his amethyst eyes glazed and unseeing as it hits him wave by wave. Today is gossamer and lace and the middle of the sea. It is life in its purest form and he glows all the brighter for it,  overjoyed with it at the same time that he finds a strange peace within it. 

Of course he now has this gift. 

It makes complete sense. 

It is only when his hooves strike a rock does he split the illusions, letting them ripple and pull back. He blinks against the afternoon sun, swiveling his antlered head around to take stock of where he is and where he had managed to find himself. His velvety lips pull into a dreamy smile when he realizes that his wandering has brought him to the forest, the light falling into pools on the needles and the brush. 

When he hears the cracking of a branch, he angles his head toward it. She moves forward and he traces the scales that like her body, the sage green of her eyes, and the spiral of a horn emerging. He doesn’t bother to hide his intrigue, and he steps forward, lips parting into that smile. 

“Hello,” his voice is soft and silvery, nearly feminine in its delicacy. 

“My name is Aegean.”

i could die for you.

@[Sabbath]

Messages In This Thread
    I could die for you; sabbath - by aegean - 04-19-2019, 10:36 PM
    RE: I could die for you; sabbath - by Sabbath - 04-21-2019, 08:42 PM
    RE: I could die for you; sabbath - by aegean - 05-03-2019, 11:55 PM
    RE: I could die for you; sabbath - by Sabbath - 05-06-2019, 11:00 PM
    RE: I could die for you; sabbath - by aegean - 05-07-2019, 10:09 PM
    RE: I could die for you; sabbath - by Sabbath - 05-13-2019, 01:06 AM
    RE: I could die for you; sabbath - by aegean - 05-26-2019, 02:02 PM