• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I could die for you; sabbath

love is my religion. i could die for that.

There is something delicate and strong about her all at once; she is all edges and roses and he wants to lose himself in the thorns. “Maybe,” he says with a dreamy smile, the wind picking up the edges of his ivory mane and carrying it onto the air around him. “Would that be a bad thing?” He plucks at his new gift, letting it dance around them. It makes the forest around them fade away, makes the smell of pine on the air begin to fall away until it is his favorite cove from his home, until it is salt on the breeze instead.

He wonders if she has a favorite place.

He wonders if there is a smell that makes childhood rush into her.

“It is pretty,” he says softly, turning the amethyst of his gaze around them, taking in his own illusion, hearing the sound of the waves creeping up the beaches. “It isn’t real.” The illusion waivers slightly, as if in reaction to his admission about it, but he frowns slightly in concentration and it solidifies again.

“But I don’t think that makes it any less beautiful.”

Aegean lifts his crystal hooves to take himself a step closer to her, until the floral and spice of her almost overpowers the ocean brine of his own creation. “It is really nice to meet you, Sabbath,” he says her name like a prayer, like a song, and the edges of his lips turn upward into another smile.

“Are you real?”

The illusion around them falls to the ground like dust spiraling into the sunlight.

He doesn’t know the answer, but he knows that it won’t matter.

Knowing the reality of her won’t make her any less beautiful.

i could die for you.

@[Sabbath]

Messages In This Thread
    I could die for you; sabbath - by aegean - 04-19-2019, 10:36 PM
    RE: I could die for you; sabbath - by Sabbath - 04-21-2019, 08:42 PM
    RE: I could die for you; sabbath - by aegean - 05-03-2019, 11:55 PM
    RE: I could die for you; sabbath - by Sabbath - 05-06-2019, 11:00 PM
    RE: I could die for you; sabbath - by aegean - 05-07-2019, 10:09 PM
    RE: I could die for you; sabbath - by Sabbath - 05-13-2019, 01:06 AM
    RE: I could die for you; sabbath - by aegean - 05-26-2019, 02:02 PM