• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I could die for you; sabbath

love is my religion. i could die for that.

It is easy for Aegean to find himself caught in the otherworldliness of this moment.

It is easy for him to not think about what is to come, the wind of change that will soon make their way through Beqanna. It is easy to just be here in this moment, with her pressed into his delicate chest and his lips on her poll. “We can stay as long as you like,” he whispers into the curls and tangles of her mane, letting the moment seep on his tongue and wondering at the poisonous flower who blossoms before him.

In the corner of his eye, he begins to paint illusions, letting them form and shape to the pressure of her mind. “Here,” he whispers, his mouth pressed into the velvet next to her ear, where the skin grows thin and soft. “You can help control them.” It feels like a river that passes beneath his hands; it feels like he can feel the clay shaping beneath his palm and he presses her own into the swirling mud.

Flowers blossom at their feet between the pine needles and mulch, and he can smell their delicate scent as it wafts up to them. “Maybe you will haunt me forever,” his lyrical voice says under his breath, but his dreamy gaze is now on the world around them, the paintbrush delicately placed in her hand as he weaves and spins, lighting up their vicinity with whatever it is that she imagines, whatever his gift responds to.

“But let’s just dream a little while longer.”

A giant whale emerges silently from the forest floor and arcs through the space around them, the edges of it slightly translucent and constellations trapped in its belly. Stars shoot from the imagined water out of its spout and shower down as galaxies around them as it begins to swim above in quiet harmony.

i could die for you.

@[Sabbath]

Messages In This Thread
    I could die for you; sabbath - by aegean - 04-19-2019, 10:36 PM
    RE: I could die for you; sabbath - by Sabbath - 04-21-2019, 08:42 PM
    RE: I could die for you; sabbath - by aegean - 05-03-2019, 11:55 PM
    RE: I could die for you; sabbath - by Sabbath - 05-06-2019, 11:00 PM
    RE: I could die for you; sabbath - by aegean - 05-07-2019, 10:09 PM
    RE: I could die for you; sabbath - by Sabbath - 05-13-2019, 01:06 AM
    RE: I could die for you; sabbath - by aegean - 05-26-2019, 02:02 PM