• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

consume me; heartfire/any

Oona

In the field, the two toned mare had extended an invitation to Oona. It had been offered with a clear eye and curious smile. Oona was cautious but Heartfire had sparked a small glimmer of interest in the rose dappled mare. Oona had waited for a few weeks before deciding to take the woman up on her offer.

Spring had turned to a hazy summer. It made the air thick with humidity and clung to the coats of the panting residents. Oona would have been miserable but the thinness of her skin had kept her comfortable and the insects did not bother her. Days passed and autumn rushes in with the explosion of reds and yellows, brown leaves falling to lay amongst the others to decay into a sweet scent of wetness.

It was a warm autumn evening, her shadow stretched far as the sun was round and glowing against a watercolor sky. Oona has beckoned a small cluster of waking fire flies to style the length of her long mane and tail into various braid, her mane drawn into a bun along her neck. The glowing insects settle amongst the hair, sitting happily within to illuminate and decorate Oona's hair. She wanted to look nice upon her first entry into Nerine.

One long leg draws after the other as the sound of the ocean guides her. A rhythmic purr, sea spittle flung upon rocks, it was all so savage and alluring. "Hello?" Her voice carries easily over the sea grass and sand. The rose mare looks between jagged boulders and sleepy dunes for a sign of any other equine...whether the pretty face of Heartfire or any other to guide her.

There was a star riding through clouds one night, & I said to the star, 'Consume me'

Messages In This Thread
    consume me; heartfire/any - by Oona - 04-20-2019, 06:25 PM
    RE: consume me; heartfire/any - by Heartfire - 05-03-2019, 05:29 PM