• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  the boy who fell into the sky; Haunt

i got issues, you got ‘em too
    so give ‘em all to me, and i’ll give mine to you
    i got issues, and one of 'em is how bad i need you

The taste of copper on his tongue is rich, a bright shock in the haze of his appetite. Warm blood wells and tracks down a blue lip until it smears against Haunt's dark mouth. Misfit's blunt teeth catch in turn before Haunt's lips look for tender hollows in which to nest themselves against his face, and leave the boy sighing. Beneath lips, tongue, and teeth his strong pulse is perhaps audible to his companion. He knows the sharp darkness that lives within that perfect mouth and still eagerly bares his throat for them.

Tell me, Misfit whispers the shadow and a dark smile draws onto the boy's face. What else? Coaxing, a breath against damp skin and Misfit's teeth catch at the nape of Haunt's neck a memory of childish rough-housing in the gesture. He lets go slowly when the indelible voice commands him to say it and his mouth hovers above the void-black skin.

"You." His voice husky but as clear as approaching thunder in the closeness of the cavern. No secret to whisper. "Tell me I can have you." Heat radiates off of the young stallion's frame and he wants to further touch Haunt's familiar body in unfamiliar ways... but their knifes are still at his throat and so he allows restraint to shiver over him instead. A perfectly painful hunger twisting in his belly. "We can have each other."

MISFIT

@[Haunt] short words but Tongue

Messages In This Thread
    the boy who fell into the sky; Haunt - by Misfit - 04-21-2019, 12:40 AM
    RE: the boy who fell into the sky; Haunt - by Misfit - 08-18-2019, 07:58 PM