• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  the boy who fell into the sky; Haunt

we scream our very souls free

In this moment, time seems to hover both superfluous and eternal in the same breath. Everything stills with the exception of the two of them, impossible black entwined so sinuously with rich grey and blue. And yet, somehow, black presses even closer, as though the pair might truly meld into one effervescent being. As though they might somehow defy all laws of magic and physics.

Here in the darkness, in a cave share only by the two of them, known by none other, anything seems possible.

As shared warmth suffuses normally cool flesh, Haunt teases lips over gray skin, seeking more. Ever more. The shadow is not certain more would ever be enough. Not for them. The feeling of blunt teeth against jet strands and arching crest is divine, and Haunt hungers for more, almost wishing for a bite to those regrettably equine teeth. The sharpened teeth tucked so precariously behind their own lips nibble teasingly, dragging a sharp line. Not quite enough to draw blood, but enough to feel it bubble beneath the surface.

In a low, husky whisper, Misfit answers the question, and Haunt smiles against his skin in wicked pleasure. The creature doesn’t answer immediately, instead nibbling rewarding little carresses along along the vulnerable hollows of Misfit’s throat.

Finally, in a nearly inaudible whisper against Misfit’s skin, Haunt replies, “You have me. You’ve always had me. And I you.”

Messages In This Thread
    the boy who fell into the sky; Haunt - by Misfit - 04-21-2019, 12:40 AM
    RE: the boy who fell into the sky; Haunt - by Haunt - 09-17-2019, 02:24 PM