• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  standing cliffside scared to jump; Lethy
    Lethy watched Raed as he moved and talked, something about him calmed her mind and her body. The persistent ache in the scar across her muzzle ebbed. The exhaustion left behind by the plague was replaced by a new energy. Her body quivered gently under Raed's touch making her lean into his embrace. His scent filled her mind, finding any small vacant cavern it could and holding her in this moment of time. There isn't anything to terrible lurking in Loess Lethy heard him say into the crook of her neck. A small, gentle sigh parted her lips and she closed her eyes No I suppose there's not, but there is you, and there is me. Right now it seems like we are the only ones occupying Loess a small smile pressed her lips as she moved to Raed's blue, tantalizing coat leaving a trail of fluttering kisses in its wake. She knew where this would lead, and she wanted it. Unsure of whether it was the cool of the night mixing with the greenery that cascaded Loess acting as an aphrodisiac of the season or if it was the remnants of the plague guiding her to take hold of all of the wants and needs she so often put into the back of her mind as to not notice them, either way she did not care in this moment. All she cared for was that Raed was with her, not knowing much of who he was but knowing that he was enough to make her feel alive again, right now.

With out another word she accepted Raed's advances, spending the next few moments not thinking, or worrying about anything at all only giving in to wants and desires long forgotten.

Lethy trailed her muzzle along the dip of Raed's back, I am lucky that you decided to wonder here of all places tonight. a deep blush found its home across her face as she found Raed's face. She gently nuzzled his neck Thank you for reminding me what it means to feel alive. I had long forgotten what it felt like to give in to my most basic wants of life. If anything I am so very happy to have met you tonight. she said in a soft voice only loud enough for Raed's ears to hear.
    forget me not; but never remember
    Lethy

@[Raed]
    IMG-20190524-092123-677

Messages In This Thread
    RE: standing cliffside scared to jump; Lethy - by Izora Lethia - 05-06-2019, 10:51 AM