• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

ALL PANGEANS / ACTIVITY CHECK
    “Pangeans,” Litotes calls, atop the ten foot high rock protruding like a thumb from the ground. He does not know if any will come. In the time he has spent here, he has only seen the faces of diplomats that claim to be apart of the same nation as him. His topaz eyes gleam sharply as they scan the colorful, rock-covered horizon.

For those that do gather, if any at all, he takes a step forward and begins his introduction. The wind blows throw his tousled mane, sending it flowing like a misleading white flag through the air. A pebble or two stumbles to the earth in the dramatic silence. Blood drips from his nose and cremello grins. How fitting for a Pangean leader to head his first herd-meeting so sick.

“Eight has been absent and when called upon for a challenge, he did not answer. I am Litotes, Archon of Pangea. It is time to rebirth Carnage’s creation.”

just a short introduction that needed to be said. i honestly do not know if anyone is here other than my two characters. if there is feel free to reply ic or ooc so i can add you to the rank board i am putting up once it is finished <3

Messages In This Thread
    ALL PANGEANS / ACTIVITY CHECK - by litotes - 04-23-2019, 04:27 PM
    RE: ALL PANGEANS / ACTIVITY CHECK - by Nyxistaken - 04-23-2019, 05:58 PM
    RE: ALL PANGEANS / ACTIVITY CHECK - by Vadar - 04-23-2019, 07:43 PM