• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  you are insane, my desire; starsin

i never said that i would be your lover
    i never said that i would be your friend
    i never said that i would take no other

Another more suspicious or jealous woman might today be meeting the woman her husband covets and instinct would alert her that something she treasures is threatened in some way. Another woman might hear her lover’s name on a temptress’ lips and snarl, drop her ears, and demand explanations for what she read between the words. Kensa does not live in a world with quite so many boundaries. When she hears that name that is tied so closely to her own she looks only curious, interested, but no more than she already is.

Memories of the cremello stallion’s teeth catching at her own withers, his breath like fire against her spine. She still might make it to Pangea today. Thoughts… Kensa sends the images away, her topaz eyes wandering off into the trees as she digests that a mind reader has heard all about her from her own lover’s mind. She does hope he was aware of that and that his mind does not stray quite as easily as her own. “You have me at a disadvantage then, to know both who I am and Litotes' thoughts about me.” Her ready laughter is pretty, but there is a jest in her words. She does not worry what the Archon thinks of her, she has long possessed him and now he possesses her and that is all that matters.

There are names that Starsin might find secreted away in Kensa’s mind too: names and desires that have nothing to do with Litotes. She has many secrets, but because she does not feel any shame for them they do not waken to be plucked by the mind-reader.

Whatever Starsin may know about her, it is unlikely she expects Kensa to step forward as she does, her attention drawn from the stars to the other mare’s liquid movement and then back again. If she is meant to demure when offered the opportunity to touch the grey siren she fails that test. Kensa smiles, never shyly, reaching out to brush her muzzle against the first glimmer she sees. She touches the star behind the other mare’s left cheek and feels only the warmth of Starsin’s skin. It would not be  proper experiment if she did not check the next star as well and so her touch trails without further invitation to the next point in the constellation near the crest of the grey’s neck. Nothing unlike the first except for the curve of  the arabesque arch beneath her lips. Kensa follows three more stars down and then along the line of Starsin’s shoulder as she speaks (words breathed against skin almost absently, because she is thinking of the luster of the grey pelt, lean muscle on a delicate frame) “Nothing is ever just pretty.” Like the lily with its stargazer-freckles, bringing bees into its bosom, or the pitcher plant, sweet and fragrant, collecting its prey more innocently than any creature might. Starsin is perhaps the first creature to ever know that Kensa understands that her beauty, her fertility, are weapons. She wields them to no purpose but her own pleasure, though there are and will be casualties all the same. Perhaps one day she may turn the tides of history as many beauties have, but not today. Today she meets what might be a kindred spirit and touches her like she is touching real stars.

kensa
    love is madness

@[Starsin]

Messages In This Thread
    you are insane, my desire; starsin - by Kensa - 04-24-2019, 08:07 PM
    RE: you are insane, my desire; starsin - by Kensa - 05-05-2019, 11:32 PM
    RE: you are insane, my desire; starsin - by Kensa - 06-10-2019, 08:49 PM
    RE: you are insane, my desire; starsin - by Kensa - 07-05-2019, 09:47 PM
    RE: you are insane, my desire; starsin - by Kensa - 07-07-2019, 04:18 PM
    RE: you are insane, my desire; starsin - by Kensa - 07-22-2019, 09:37 PM
    RE: you are insane, my desire; starsin - by Kensa - 08-01-2019, 10:59 PM