• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  you are insane, my desire; starsin

and let me crawl inside your veins. I'll build a wall, give you a ball and chain.

There are parts of her game that she has become a master at, but this is something entirely new. Men were easy – men were predictable. The glow of her stars always caught their eye, and she always knew what to say and how to behave to play them into the palm of her hand. But Kensa was different. She was enchanting and confusing, intoxicating and a mystery. Starsin knew, without a shadow of a doubt, that she belonged wholly to Litotes, but the way the other woman’s lips were exploring her body said otherwise. It was exhilarating, but it made her hesitate, for just a moment – when she thinks of Lie, and then of Ophanim, and how neither her nor Kensa should be doing this.

But then her lips brush against hers, and when Kensa speaks she recognizes the change in her voice. It makes her stop, makes her own lips lift from the other girl’s skin, her heart suddenly skipping in her chest. There is a realness there that should pull her back to reality, but the image that she finds in Kensa’s mind drowns it out. “Better than okay,” she murmurs in response, before her silver lips press into hers. She pushes against her then, her delicate chest against hers, with her lips and teeth finding her satin-smooth skin.

She does not dilute the want in her touch, does not try to hide the ravenous way her lips explore the enticing curves of her body. Everything else in her mind falls away, until all that is left is her and Kensa.

Her lips find themselves caressing the slender curve of the other woman’s hip, her own breath hot and wanting against her skin. Her muzzle skims just lightly against the inside of her thigh, a teasing touch that travels painfully slowly to the other side and down the inside of that leg, too. She doesn’t have to ask her if she wants it; doesn’t have to ask her if she should stop. She can hear it in her mind, and that is all the urging Starsin needs. This time, when she kisses her way back up her leg, she doesn’t stop. She brushes the tangle of her flaxen tail to the side, and her tongue finds the warmth of her. Her touch is slow, sensuous, savoring the way she feels and tastes, but ever mindful to how she reacts, be it with her mind or with her body; more pressure here, shifting her touch there. She wants to feel her quiver and tremble, for her.

She knows they both belong to someone else, but tonight, she wants nothing but to carve a moment in time that is only theirs.

starsin

it’s not like me to be so mean. you’re all I wanted.
    ( just let me hold you Like a hostage. )

@[Kensa] Costco cart door

Messages In This Thread
    you are insane, my desire; starsin - by Kensa - 04-24-2019, 08:07 PM
    RE: you are insane, my desire; starsin - by Kensa - 05-05-2019, 11:32 PM
    RE: you are insane, my desire; starsin - by Kensa - 06-10-2019, 08:49 PM
    RE: you are insane, my desire; starsin - by Kensa - 07-05-2019, 09:47 PM
    RE: you are insane, my desire; starsin - by Starsin - 07-07-2019, 02:23 AM
    RE: you are insane, my desire; starsin - by Kensa - 07-07-2019, 04:18 PM
    RE: you are insane, my desire; starsin - by Kensa - 07-22-2019, 09:37 PM
    RE: you are insane, my desire; starsin - by Kensa - 08-01-2019, 10:59 PM