• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

anyone;
    Okay, so meeting his dad for the first time hadn’t gone over too well, butt Mer isn’t completely turned off of Loess yet. Ophanim’s wife hadn’t seemed all too excited about his existence, but the troubles slip the young boy’s mind as he parts from them, and by the next day her anger is all but forgotten. He is not excited to cross paths with her again, but so far, he has not come across the pretty, angry star-mare again. There are a lot of horses here to get lost in, and that’s what he’s been doing for the past few days – just observing everyone.

His sharp eyes fall upon a girl a few hundred yards away, his reptilian eyes tracing curiously over her coat that is so dark blue it is almost black. He watches as she traces her way down the mountainside, pebbles that are nowhere near her hooves tumbling down with her. She is pretty – so much prettier than father’s star-wife – and he smiles as she reaches solid ground and begins to explore. A new friend? Why not?

At least he won’t be completely alone here if he makes a friend or two.

He whinnies as he approaches her at a confident trot, his gold-and-white head lifted high as his clawed feet tear up the ground beneath his hooves. “Hi!” he exclaims as he gets within earshot, grinning broadly. She may be jealous of her brothers, and unable to fly, but the young dragon-child is also flightless, so maybe he can help her feel not so alone, too.

“I’m Meraxes, what’s your name?” he asks her as he stops, his stubby tail flicking back and forth. He wants to show her the cool trick he had shown his father, but he’s not sure how well she’ll take it, so he resists. Perhaps showing off to a pretty girl by trying to slice a limb off isn’t such a good idea.
    meraxes
    bite my glass, set myself on fire; can't you tell i'm crass?

Messages In This Thread
    anyone; - by Cyprin - 04-24-2019, 09:41 PM
    RE: anyone; - by meraxes - 04-24-2019, 10:45 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Cyprin - 04-25-2019, 07:50 AM
    RE: anyone; - by meraxes - 05-28-2019, 09:16 PM