• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Back and forth, any
    "For the time being, yes," Aten offered. "I plan to keep this land as a free one, a haven for those who wish for a home. But Nerine was kind enough to offer protection and an alliance in the past, and I wish to return the favor when Taiga has grown more. I have approached Heartfire with the question shortly before today, and I offered her the time she needed to make her decision."

The golden stallion wouldn't lie and say that he wasn't bristled by Leilan's comment about the tension between himself and Crevan, but he did not let his negative feelings show. Instead, he offered, "Well, in terms of what you can do for the two of us, I can't think of anything," he stated flatly.

"However, in terms of Taiga, I still to this day am seeking those who would potentially be willing to help by spreading word of the kingdom, much like how I approached Heartfire in Nerine. Would you be willing to discuss that, if that was not the reason you came here today yourself? Now that I recall, I do not believe I asked you why you had decided to come here today."

@[Leilan] @[Crevan]

Messages In This Thread
    Back and forth, any - by Leilan - 04-25-2019, 12:49 AM
    RE: Back and forth, any - by Crevan - 04-25-2019, 07:31 AM
    RE: Back and forth, any - by Aten - 04-25-2019, 06:36 PM
    RE: Back and forth, any - by Leilan - 05-08-2019, 02:10 AM
    RE: Back and forth, any - by Crevan - 05-08-2019, 12:37 PM
    RE: Back and forth, any - by Aten - 05-11-2019, 08:37 PM