• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light; kensa/any
    It had been almost a year since Lethy first took root in Beqanna. Her mind took her to the beginning and of Kensa, she had told her she would visit her in Hyaline in a couple short weeks but never did. She had set out days ago to fulfill that promise, and as she walked across the lands between Loess and Hayaline she thought about all she had accomplished since last she talked to Kensa. 

The cold airs of the incoming winter stung her cheeks as she crested a hill. She closer her eyes briefly, she sucked in the fresh new air. Lethy hadn't made many new friends, she hadn't had exciting adventures. She fought through the plague, a disease that consumed her body. How have the inhabitants of Beqanna lived with such a sickness for so long, magic she had suspected. Just as magic had stopped the plague from consuming the land. The plague had left her almost as quickly has it had found a home with in her body, though she was still bone deep tired all the time. 

She did have something to share with Kensa, she thought as a gentle smile crept to her lips, she could feel the life within her growing and thriving, her barrel swelling lightly under the presence of new life similar to how she had met Kensa. 

As Lethy daydreamed of the man she had met that gave her a second chance at family, and the idea of finally finding a home to raise her child or future children the mountains of Hyaline began to surround her. She had made it, opening her nostrils she looked for Kensa's scent on the border, she was not sure if things were still the same as Kensa had described the last time they had talked. 

Kensa... Lethy called out, her voice seeming stronger than normal. In a way parts of her had changed since finding out that life existed within her. She was still filled with worry and doubt when it came to potential harm, but the courage inside of her to be confident of who she was had grown. This child would need their mom to be all she could be. Her eyes glitter with happiness at the thought, and the smile broadened across her face.  
    forget me not; but never remember
    Lethy

@[Kensa] ugh. Crap starter,  I shouldn't write with a headache.
    IMG-20190524-092123-677

Messages In This Thread
    I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light; kensa/any - by Izora Lethia - 05-01-2019, 02:53 PM