• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  disguise the frailty

boy what's normal to you? 'cause that sure ain't normal to me.

Perhaps it is the glow of her constellations with the contrasting dark of her eyes, perhaps it is her signature simper - Litotes is unsure where he first found himself entwined in whatever web she intends to weave. In the beginning they were nothing more than a couple of assholes irritating each other, but over time it blossomed into a companionship both seemed to shirk off (as is their nature).

Sure, Starsin can comb his mind and extract the pieces need for manipulation - Litotes knows this; yet, she . . . does not? He ponders that for a second, coy smile curling his lips as he realizes she can probably hear that, too. There were their moments, but Starsin dragged him into the culture of Loess and made sure he never turned back. He does not resent her for it; in fact, she merely allowed him to feel exactly as he did: furious, betrayed, and wild. There is a mountain of quips they can toss between each other but the Archon - for just a second - feels grateful that she has come to visit.

“Don’t be such a little shit.” His grin is kind even if the statement is the direct opposite of what he is feeling. He laughs at her question, though quickly finds himself studying the tangled locks of her mane. Any softness that stirs he swallows with an amused growl. “Ever since the fairies dumped me here, uh, ten minutes ago? I can test it out on you.” The teasing smile he offers is just as described - teasing - though a twinkle in his eyes says he will wrap her in them if he so chooses.

“Oh, how I wish Miss Important Advisor Starshit missed me!” he croons, then slaps his tail against the cave wall for effect. “Are you sure you’re not here to get another smack?”

Litotes quiets when Starsin presses closer. His gaze is languid when it turns to study her. The white constellations on her hide make the dimly lit opening just a teeny bit brighter; and yet, her muzzle to his neck still comes as a surprise. Initially, he does not respond to her. The words still burn in his skin, but he stops to think: I did not realize how badly I wanted that.

Starsin’s mane is still damp but silky when he grabs a tuft and tugs. Lie presses his muzzle to the crest of her neck, drinking in the mixture of her scent and the wash of the rain. He lingers there, then moves to the little dip where her jaw meets her nape. He scrapes sharp teeth just barely there against her skin, all while calling the shadows closer.

He stops right next to her mouth and whispers, “Did you see that in my mind, Starsin?” Though he does not press closer, Lie does not scramble his brain to keep her from making sense of it all. Perhaps she will pick through his confusion, or his lust, or his desire; perhaps she will do nothing at all.

and if i fall would you know that to do?
    and if i'm caught up would you stay?

Litotes

@[Starsin]

Messages In This Thread
    disguise the frailty - by litotes - 05-02-2019, 01:31 AM
    RE: disguise the frailty - by Starsin - 05-02-2019, 11:51 PM
    RE: disguise the frailty - by litotes - 05-03-2019, 02:11 AM
    RE: disguise the frailty - by Starsin - 05-03-2019, 09:45 PM