• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Sometimes, the wicked will tell us things just to confuse us; to haunt our thoughts
    Beadu took in the young stallions appearance and was almost sure they were around the same age. She wandered what he may have though of her own appearance and hoped that it didn't scare him away. She had heard that sometimes odd appearances and traits often scared those who were not born within the lands away. She listened as he told her his name and not to call him sir. She gave him a small friendly smile and said "It's a pleasure meeting you Jakub. I um really have no home. My mom and I we roam from place to place within the open lands. This is my first time in the forest though." She looked around at the scenery and gave a small sigh. She wandered if he had caught sight of the smoke that had seeped from her mouth. She had indeed inherited the trait from her sire whom she had yet to meet. She did hope to happen upon him on her journey however.

@[Jakub] sorry for the bad posts

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Sometimes, the wicked will tell us things just to confuse us; to haunt our thoughts - by Beadu - 05-07-2019, 12:09 PM