• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Sometimes, the wicked will tell us things just to confuse us; to haunt our thoughts
    The young mare Jakub a small smile as she watched him move to where he was standing next to her. She said "Oh I have never been a part of of a herd before. What is it like?" She had then noticed a few flakes of snow fall onto her muzzle and listened to Jakub. She gave a small smile as she took in his words and was trying to decide on what to say. Finally she said "Oh a walk would be nice. Is it weird to say that you are the only other horse I've met that wasn't my mother or grandma." It was probably probably weird to him do to her being born in beqanna.

@[Jakub]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Sometimes, the wicked will tell us things just to confuse us; to haunt our thoughts - by Beadu - 05-13-2019, 01:51 PM