• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

you'll know you're mine when the silence comes; adria, isobell

-Adria-

Gazing into Leliana’s eyes, feeling the gentle touch of wind and the way it plays with her hair, Adria isn’t aware that they’ve left Tephra until her hooves begin to sink into wet sand. What her Queen has told her is something in the realm of possibility for the Southern kingdom; that Leliana herself was victim to their ways helps Adria to understand the ferocity in her leader’s words and actions.

Loess had been wrong for what they did, no denying it. Wrong for tearing families apart for their own selfish needs.

And yet, a small part of herself believes that there are families in Loess as well, just like Hyaline and Silver Cove, and Tephra and Nerine (though the north had been oddly quiet when she’d traveled past.) In her thoughts there’s nothing wrong with seeking revenge, but it’s a path full of turns that only leads to one destination.

“Thank you.” The Nereid replies, honest in her praise. For humoring her, for bringing her home, for giving her the opportunity to make this island a safe haven. The list goes on. “Tephra is strong beyond measure, but if I can help in any way… ” She smiles, “you know where to find me.”

Oh my love, don't forsake me; Take what the water gave me

Messages In This Thread
    RE: you'll know you're mine when the silence comes; adria, isobell - by Adria - 05-17-2019, 09:19 AM