• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

truth it breaks by the night; kensa
    I rise from my scars. nothing hurts me now.

Leliana does not need to wait long before the eagle-eyed woman finds her. She rests quietly, stoic even, with her golden eyes washing over Kensa and studying her. There is much about the woman that does not easily meet the eye. There is something about her that is complicated and layered and Leliana imagines that she only shows you exactly what she wants you to see. There’s a lot to be respected in such a thing.

Still, Leliana does not show such thoughts.

She just watches with her mouth pressed into a neutral line, her depthless, molten eyes unreadable as the wind slowly pulls the curled edges of her forelock away from her eyes. “It’s a pleasure to meet you, Kensa. I am Leliana,” her gaze leaves the mare’s remarkable face to trail to the rest of Hyaline, noting the natural beauty that surrounds them. There’s something about the lake and the land that she speaks to her, and it is not difficult for her to imagine why someone would settle here. In another life, she might have too.

“You are always welcome to come visit,” her voice is quiet but each syllable enunciated so that it is not difficult to understand her. “But no, that is not why I came here today.” The corner of her crimson lips tilt upward into an almost dreamy smile, the expression just barely ghosting on the surface of her lovely face.

“There is much that comes on the winds of Beqanna,” she is almost thoughtful as she finds the mare’s gaze again, both seeing her and seeing through her in the strange way she does since holding onto her magic. “And I imagine you will be a rather large player in the coming days. I am not someone who can boast of unending diplomatic experience, but visiting key players seems to be the wise move, no?”

@[Kensa]
    [Image: avatar-1975.gif]
    the heaviness in my heart belongs to gravity

Messages In This Thread
    truth it breaks by the night; kensa - by leliana - 05-14-2019, 12:54 AM
    RE: truth it breaks by the night; kensa - by leliana - 05-21-2019, 12:19 AM