• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

anyone;

Morgayne

Morgayne is easily bored but she finds Valdis and the boy to be interesting enough to linger for conversation. Most big ones are boring or annoying so far but she likes the blue clouds on Valdis’ skin and can see that she herself might be something of an irritant to the Sylvan mare and so she will press on with her questions to see if she can either endear herself or become so much of a nuisance that she is chased away. “You found him.” She repeats, though she has not yet learned to tell truth from lies. “And you just get to keep him? What if I found him first?” Lisps the bubblegum child, reaching out to sniff the newborn.

Morgayne ignores the way the suspicious mare eyes her, and her question until she asks another more gently. She is more accustomed to being spoken to in a tone of irritation. “You followed that other big one. I hate Sylva” Thylva. She pokes at small Erio with her black nose, already forgetting to worry about Valdis but her prodding is interrupted by the approach of the pale twin boys. She considers telling  the boys that she found the mare and the boy first and that they are hers but she still isn’t clear on how that works. So instead she remains silent and stares at them until they give their names.

She laughs, her fangs glittering. “I am Morgayne. You are my brothers.” She does not bother to explain herself just presents herself to be inspected by the pair, sniffing at the legs and their muzzles when they are lowered to her and then drifting back towards Erio as they talk to the mare about their father who is not her father. She wants to know the names of the mare and the found boy but does a very fine job of appearing indifferent to anything but trying to get the small colt to join her in bounding back and forth beside the mare.

when they finally come, what'll you do to them
    gonna decimate them like you did to me?
    will you leave them stunned and stuttering

@[Valdis]

Messages In This Thread
    anyone; - by Valdis - 05-16-2019, 07:20 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Morgayne - 05-16-2019, 10:14 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Valdis - 05-24-2019, 01:36 PM
    RE: anyone; - by crybaby - 05-27-2019, 04:43 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Morgayne - 06-15-2019, 10:58 PM