• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  when they finally come to destroy the earth; any

Morgayne

“Sorry.” Lisps Morgayne as she sneezes again and it is the first time she’s ever apologized for anything. She frowns because she isn’t sure if it is the right thing to say. It is not like she sneezed on purpose. That seems to be the very extent of her manners because when Malone thanks her for putting him right again she just cocks her head a bit and stares at him.  There is still blood on his face. What will his mother think of that? Will she care? No one will care that Morgayne is smeared with blood, not her mother or her half brothers. She herself doesn’t care but she has a scientific mind. As curious as she is confused by present and caring mothers, the existence of fathers, and the strange kindness of a boy called Malone.

“I’m not a.. I don’t think I’m a magician.” The girl amends, bending her neck to look at herself as best she can as if there is something written on her skin that she hasn’t noticed before. Finding nothing but pink, black, and blood her large eyes return to him. She is missing information. “What is a magician?” Malone knows a lot of words that she does not, and it would frustrate her except that they golden eyed boy has given her just enough kindness to trust in, at least for now. Also he seems in awe, excited about whatever he is talking about. “Does it fix things.. Heal?” His parents must teach him the words, is that something parents do?

Why is he looking at her like that?

“Um… What can you do, Malone?

She isn’t uncomfortable, just stuck, not sure what she is meant to do next but maybe she should stop trying to guess at what people are supposed to do. Malone seems like he’ll talk to her even if she doesn’t know how to be. Morgayne tries another smile around her fangs, black ears alert.

when they finally come, what'll you do to them
    gonna decimate them like you did to me?
    will you leave them stunned and stuttering

@[Malone]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: when they finally come to destroy the earth; any - by Morgayne - 07-25-2019, 07:36 PM