• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

She wants to go home. That's where she lies broken inside; Agnieszka / anyone
    The other stallion answered Aten'ss inquiry with words the golden king did not expect in the least. There had been a war among two lands, Tephra one of them? Aten suddenly felt a large amount of gilt for not being aware of this. As a leader, he should have known of business like this, so that he could provide assistance. Not that Taiga could for the time being, since almost no one lived here currently.

Though Aten wanted to ask this stallion about the war, he found it more important to attend the matter at hoof. So, instead, he offered, "Well met Jakub. I am honored to make the acquaintence of a Beta to Queen Leilana. I have heard of a strong mare such as her, and I wish to eventually make my way to Tephra to offer my respects to one of her status.

"As to your task here though, I unfortunately do not have fortunate news. This land is called the Taiga. I go by the name of Aten, and I have not yet seen any horses that live here that hail from the Tephra like yourself. However, if there is any way that I can help with this matter, I would be glad to do so. It is quite possible that if there are any Tephra residents here, they are nestled away deep in Taiga's heart and I have not encountered them yet. My friend Turul would also be willing to assist as our eyes in the sky, if you would accept our assistance."

@[Jakub]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: She wants to go home. That's where she lies broken inside; Agnieszka / anyone - by Aten - 06-01-2019, 10:36 PM