• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Kensa;
    and underneath the layers, I find myself asking what's left
    a hollowed out form, the skeleton of a ghost, the pitiful echo of what once was
    ”Then you’re in luck,” he croons with a lopsided, boyish grin. He is a monster above all else, but his fiery temper can now be harnessed when deemed appropriate. At one point in time, years ago, the creature lurking within him reigned. It took control more often than not and oftentimes, Castile would drown beneath thoughts that didn’t belong to him. Fortunately, Kensa did not see him so vulnerable. She was spared from his ravenous hunger and deplorable attitude. Others, like Solace and Sabra, weren’t quite so lucky.

But while others tried to steer him from the darkness – and he cannot blame them for doing so – there were others that advised to embrace it, to accept what he was. Blinking, Castile makes a quiet assumption that Kensa would have been one of them. She would have poked and prodded to see what he could be, to watch him reach his potential. Almost like Sochi.

Perhaps in another time, in another life, he would have taken Kensa underneath him and created a dangerous legacy. Fire and gasoline combined together would create something explosive. It, truthfully, crosses his mind as she peers up at him with tender, playful eyes. It would be an indulgence, a tempting delicacy, but Castile forces himself to look away even as he drinks another lungful of her scent. Their coupling would be dangerous, a tumultuous and regrettable decision led by sinful lust. Kensa must realize this, too, as they find comfort in merely touching. Their muscles and skin glide together like silk, but neither push for more. He cannot help to think of Litotes, whose scent still readily mingles with her own. To betray him would be against Castile’s own conscience. Licking his lips thoughtfully, he nods in agreement before leaning his mouth against her neck. ”I do not know Hyaline’s other ties, but if it isn’t too stretched thin, a friendship could certainly be in order,” his voice is husky as he trails up toward her poll, ”I would hate to make you feel so conflicted.”

Reluctantly, Castile pulls away. Air slips between them again and it feels like ice where Kensa’s heat was originally. His head inclines and his eyes gleam playfully at her. ”Feel free to visit Loess with your decision,” because as the heat increases between them, he wants to only let her cool and consider the options. As he slips away, Castile’s wings fan out. A final glance over his shoulder locks his mismatched eyes with hers. ”I hope to see you soon, Kensa,” and with a downbeat of his wings, he is airborne and returning to Loess, his scent riddled teasingly with her own.

castile

@[Kensa]

Messages In This Thread
    Kensa; - by Castile - 05-24-2019, 11:31 AM
    RE: Kensa; - by Kensa - 05-27-2019, 06:53 PM
    RE: Kensa; - by Castile - 06-18-2019, 09:48 AM
    RE: Kensa; - by Kensa - 07-05-2019, 05:34 PM
    RE: Kensa; - by Castile - 07-12-2019, 11:21 AM
    RE: Kensa; - by Kensa - 07-22-2019, 11:10 PM
    RE: Kensa; - by Castile - 08-12-2019, 08:43 AM