• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [open quest]  i can see the whole world down below
    Dawn breaks.

Djinni yawns.

Tucked against her side is a sleeping man, and she presses a soft kiss to his forehead before rising to her feet. Sand falls from her salt-encrusted mane when she shakes it out, a brief but lovely waterfall in the soft pink light. The air around the dun mare is warm and humid, as it is year round here, and Djinni inhales a deep breath of the flower-scented air. Ahead of her stretches an endless expanse of turquoise sea framed by waving palms. A tropical paradise – an endless vacation. She has been here for years.

Djinni is bored.

It has been too long since she did something exciting, done something to stoke the fire in her blood.

The genie blinks her coal-black eyes and is instantly transported to the base of the Mountain. A moment later, she calls them to her with a single wish. She wants the bold, the brave, the ones that remind her of herself, the ones with a trickster’s heart. The universe responds as it always does, instantly and inexplicably. They will come, compelled towards a broad meadow near the Mountain. They wont know why they come – only that they must. The image of the meadow will sear itself into their minds whether they were awake or asleep or something else entirely, and they will be compelled to seek it out immediately.  

The rose-gold mare stands in the same meadow. The sun rises up the far side of the mountain behind her, silhouetting her ethereal figure, and she waits with bated breath, pounding heart, and utterly serene expression.

<i>Djinni has summoned horses of any age that like making mischief to a meadow at the bottom of the Mountain to participate in a quest.

Your post should include where your character is when they receive the image of the meadow and their journey to, and arrival at, the meadow where Djinni is waiting.

Each player may only enter one character; no other limits to entry.

Entries are open until 11pm CST on May 31st, 2019.</i>
    D J I N N I
    genie | rose gold tobiano dun | trickster

Messages In This Thread
    i can see the whole world down below - by Djinni - 05-24-2019, 10:39 PM