• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

When I ever wonder if I'll measure up, I thank God for a father's love; Litotes / any

in the short few moments of contemplation she had shifted between equine and lion many times over, landing delightfully on lion cub. She sometimes preferred this form. It gave her better control of her balance and was all together easier to navigate.

The starlight white filly startled her as she walked up beside her. Her attention had been on the cliffs edge, even though she was pretty sure Dexter had attempted to warn her. She had never been very good at listening, literally.

The suddenness of the other horse provoked an involuntary shift, once again, into her equine form. Her wings drew away from her body slightly catching a way ward summer breeze that was far and few between. However, the breeze had been just strong enough to inch her closer to the cliffs edge. Her hooves scraped against the dusty stone as she brought her wings back in stopping at a concerning distance from the edge.

Are you just going to jump, or are you just staring the older girl said with no concern trailing on her voice. I was still debating when you surprised me. You should really work on your entrances, you could kill someone. she said, defiance and a hint of irritation in her voice. The attitude didnt stick around long though, she was always up for making new friends. Are you from here? she asks the girl.

Almost as the words fall from her mouth a wispy curl of black shadows curl around her pulling her back from the dangerous edge. HEY! What is... she began pushing against the force once she was a comfortable distance from what could be her last attempt of flying.

She twisted her golden face to see where the inky tendrils originated from, ready for a fight, her silver snowflakes shining a shade brighter as her mismatched eyes narrowed. Her eyes landed on a large, cremello stallion who proceeded to ask if her wings were even big enough to fly. Her good ear perked in curiosity while her other flopped lazily. Dexter had laid along her neck almost hiding beneath her fluffy, black mane finger gripping unnecessarily tight.

The stallion proceeded to drop a naughty word and Felicjtey giggled in turn, but it was short lived as he proceeded to tell her that he was her father.
    Her jaw hung in surprise, speech seemed to allude her in this moment. One eye swimming in her fathers gold and the other in her mothers blues all she could do was search his face, his snowflakes mirroring hers. Litotes she breathed in a whisper.

felicitey

who do you think you are? collecting your jar of hearts.

@[Islas] @[litotes]
    LitotesxNimueIsolde
    Untitled23-1

Messages In This Thread
    RE: When I ever wonder if I'll measure up, I thank God for a father's love; Litotes / any - by Felicitey - 06-16-2019, 09:35 PM