• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

with weightless souls; alita

oh, i was reckless, once was breathless
    but i’ve got a feeling and keep believing i’m never gonna give this back

It’s easy to look at this blue and gold girl, she thinks.
    She tries not to let her eyes linger for too long, but Alita doesn’t seem to be bothered by her gaze anyway. Isilme is still for a moment, then, before turning her head, looking down at the center of Loess (probably pleased that she is both physically and metaphorically above them all).
    Alita seems so confident, so unconcerned, even when she stumbles over Isilme’s name. Isilme turns back to the girl, smiling slightly, her amusement obvious. “Sure, that’s what my family calls me,” she says, shrugging. Then, grinning: “but it is kinda weird you can’t say it. It’s pretty easy.” She ignores the fact that she doesn’t know the sharp-toothed girl’s name.
    She blinks, turning her topaz eyes to Spot. “Oh that’s fine, he can stay! He won’t mind.” She tosses her silver and golden head, motioning at Spot. Go away, she says to him. He scrunches his mouth in annoyance but turns to find some foliage to snack on.

“Okay, this is what I can do. Ready?” She says giddily before jumping straight into the air, and with one large flap of her wings, she is airborne for about ten seconds before falling back to the ground with a thud. She laughs—a deep, joyous laugh that erupts from her belly—before turning back to the other girl.
    “Impressed?”

isilme

@[alita]

Messages In This Thread
    with weightless souls; alita - by isilme - 05-29-2019, 11:49 AM
    RE: with weightless souls; alita - by alita - 06-02-2019, 06:54 PM
    RE: with weightless souls; alita - by isilme - 06-20-2019, 01:56 PM
    RE: with weightless souls; alita - by alita - 07-06-2019, 03:19 PM
    RE: with weightless souls; alita - by isilme - 07-17-2019, 11:58 AM
    RE: with weightless souls; alita - by alita - 08-03-2019, 07:12 PM