• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  creep and crawl, i step into the night.

The black and white mare did not seemed to enthused by Jakub' and Pteron's introduction, it didn't bother him though. He had not came to the meadow today to make recruits, or friends. These mares did not smell of Tephra so his mild interest in them was mutual.

However,  the other stallion seemed to be trying to stay on her good side it seemed. Recruiting for Loess? Maybe they had lost as many as Tephra. Though Jakub was set on protecting the innocent no matter where their allegiance stood, he couldn't help but hope they had lost some of those who had attempted to tear each other apart no matter who they hurt.

Jakub eyed the black mare, his mild interest shining in the dark blues of his eyes. "I'm here to find friends that may be lost" being as casual as he could. They did not need to know his true job.

His gaze flicked to the teal marked mare, giving a slight nod of the head.  "I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a tad curious to see what proposal he has to offer you in Loess" he added towards the black and white mare.

JAKUB

and out he came, holding his brothers heel

@[Let] @[Pteron]
    Tephra inhabitant (Alpha)

Messages In This Thread
    creep and crawl, i step into the night. - by Let - 06-01-2019, 08:42 AM
    RE: creep and crawl, i step into the night. - by Jakub - 06-03-2019, 11:52 AM