• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  A Friend Will Never Get In Your Way... Unless You Are Going Down [Izora Lethia]
    She followed him away from the river thankful for the distance between the pair and the babbling waters. The summer sun began to work quickly at the rebellious water that clung to her sides, and she closed her eyes for a moment welcoming the warmth. It had been a while since something had shook her enough to make her appreciate something so minuscule.

The stallion introduced himself as Aten from a place called Taiga, somewhere she had never been. Who might a fair maiden such as yourself be? he asked.

She had not expected those words to describe her, and her tongue faltered for a moment. Izora Lethia she mumbled as her gaze stumbled from Aten's but quickly returned. She had not had a solid conversation with anyone in a while, but she knew that couldn't last forever. My name is Izora Lethia, but you can call me Lethy she said her confidence returning enough to make something that could maybe be defined as a productive conversation. I've only been in Beqanna for a year, brought here  by the oceans currents.I have yet to find a place to settle down. as the words left her mouth the thought of her daughter who never made it through pregnancy made it's way to her mind once again, and the sorrow seemed to play in her eyes no matter how well she composed herself.
    forget me not; but never remember
    Lethy

@[Aten]
    IMG-20190524-092123-677

Messages In This Thread
    RE: A Friend Will Never Get In Your Way... Unless You Are Going Down [Izora Lethia] - by Izora Lethia - 06-02-2019, 11:09 PM