• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Why Hide The Wonders of My Home? [Izora Lethia]
    Aten watched as Lethia's eyes bubbled with emotion when she overlooked the land from the view above the waterfall he decided to show her, smiling in spite of himself. He thought it rather charming to watch the mare become captivated by Taiga's beauty, a thought she only made true when she said she would love to help him find other residents who'd like to call it home.

Aten held slim hope as well that the mare was partially willing to stay in order to continue being in his company, for Aten had already felt close to the mare and would like to get to know her better than what he'd already learned on the walk over here. He wanted to know what made her happy, sad, what made her tick, what she liked and didn't like.

But that would come in time.

Lethia steered the conversation downhill again when she insisted that one thing holding her back from helping the golden stallion was that she wasn't a very good conversationalist. Aten simply shook his head with a light chuckle.

"Honestly, on the way over here, I couldn't even tell. You held on just fine. If you really think so low of yourself, I think all it will take are the right words to bring you out of your shell. Also, don't speak so negatively about yourself; it doesn't suit you," he insisted, offering a friendly smile.

@[Izora Lethia] my apologies for the wait, a family emergency came up.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Why Hide The Wonders of My Home? [Izora Lethia] - by Aten - 06-10-2019, 09:17 AM