• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Why Hide The Wonders of My Home? [Izora Lethia]
    Lethia dipped her head as a blush graced her golden cheeks. His remark was easier said then done. To pull herself out of the anxiety hole she had dug herself since before she could remember would be a change in her life bigger than she thought herself capable of. Everything bad that has happened so far seemed to have out weighed any good, but maybe that could change.

Noone had been so direct with her, except for her adoptive mother. Maybe it was just what she needed.

And do you intend to be the one to tell me those words? she said quietly. Lethia's purple eyes shined bright beneath her thick black lashes. Maybe she wanted to get to know Aten as well. She would not hate spending time with him she thought.
    forget me not; but never remember
    Lethy

@[Aten] no problem. Sorry this is trash writing mobile fast before daughters softball game lol
    IMG-20190524-092123-677

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Why Hide The Wonders of My Home? [Izora Lethia] - by Izora Lethia - 06-10-2019, 06:00 PM