• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Why Hide The Wonders of My Home? [Izora Lethia]
    Aten didn't quite realize he'd made the mare blush since she dipped her head, hiding her cheeks. He simply thought that she was hiding herself from his remark since she didn't seem to quite believe in herself all that much, something Aten had already long ago decided to help her with.

The mare's purple eyes glinted under her long dark lashes, a sight Aten found pretty, but he did not say anything out loud. He smiled at Lethia, "I do think that you could learn to put the words needed together yourself. I was trained to do it, just as my siblings and dam were. It took practice, and understanding of more than just the situation at hoof, but it is a skill that any horse can learn, whether or not it takes them a long time to get the hang of it.

"I can help you, teach you what I know, if that would give you the confidence to get started. But I have confidence in you and that you could become a fine recruiter for the Taiga. The only real thing lacking is, I feel, the belief in yourself. Have more faith in what you can do; I know you're capable. Now you just need to say it, hear how it sounds to your own ears," the golden king firmly stated, knowing this mare seemed to need a pick-me-up.

@[Izora Lethia]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Why Hide The Wonders of My Home? [Izora Lethia] - by Aten - 06-10-2019, 10:43 PM