• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Why Hide The Wonders of My Home? [Izora Lethia]
    The directness of his comments seemed to send a nervous pitter of jitters through her. She knew she needed this, knew that if she didn't want to be so broken and useless that she needed to try. She needed to pack up what emotions that had escaped from their boxes and get on with her mission and get on with becoming better.

Lethy drew herself up, holding her head higher then she was used to. She glanced at Aten's kingdom one more time, sucking in a cool, refreshing breath to clear her mind and calm her nerves. The depression of the early morning and the event of the river far behind them as the sun began its decent and the sky began to paint itself in hues of pinks, purples, and oranges.

Teach me. she finally said I am capable.

She stared at the horizon, determination setting deep within her as she packed away the last box of emotions and turning back to Aten.  
    forget me not; but never remember
    Lethy
    IMG-20190524-092123-677

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Why Hide The Wonders of My Home? [Izora Lethia] - by Izora Lethia - 06-12-2019, 11:46 AM