• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Unplayed pianos are usually by a window where nobody loved goes; Leliana

The sound of another entering the oceans gentle grasp beside him catches his attention quickly. His ears turn before his face follows. Leliana. Jakub feels the beating in his heart stutter for only a moment as his dark blue eyes meet the hazle of her's, swimming in color much like the waters they stood in. Normal in complexion, though he knew they were anything but.

A gentle smile caresses his lips as he nods in greeting. My Queen, it is good to see you as well. a pain of failure pulls at his eyes as she talks of his hard work. A soft chuckle passes between his lips MY hard work? Lets take a minute to appreciate yours. It seems like you have been keeping your self busy. he says slightly shifting his body towards hers and turning his head past the beaches shore line appreciating the spackle of colors across the whitened planes. It is certainly peaceful and beautiful, though I did not expect anything less.

His eyes trail slowly back to meet her gaze. Before he speaks again he takes a slow, deep breath tasting the salt that seems to mingle aimlessly above the waters surface.Unfortunately, I have not been as successful as I had hoped. I have walked the Sylvan and Tiagan lands with no luck. 

Though I had tracked a Tephran scent deep in Tiaga's cover, I lost it and happened upon Tiaga's leader Aten instead. He has promised to help in any way he can and to send word if any Tephrans find their way to him.

Jakub pauses for a moment as he looks out across the oceans expanse, his mind trailing across the faces of the defenseless he had gathered here on the beach that night. I know there is alot of Beqanna I have not searched and I won't stop until I have succeeded in finding those who wish to return. he says more to himself than to anyone.  

JAKUB

and out he came, holding his brothers heel

@[leliana]
    Tephra inhabitant (Alpha)

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Unplayed pianos are usually by a window where nobody loved goes; Leliana - by Jakub - 06-04-2019, 10:49 PM