• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

And still, I rise: Sinner, Any!
    there is but one rule
    hunt or be hunted
    There was something oddly familiar about the stallion. Sinner doesn’t usually forget the scent or a face he comes across. However, the mention of who, what, and where the stallion was fills in the blurs of his memory. The war had been a hellhole, and he doesn’t care he doesn’t truly recall the face of the stallion right away. He had better things to care for at that time.

“I remember now,” he admits openly, but he doesn’t apologize for not remembering the stallion now. A wolfish grin spreads across his lips. “How could I forget the hospitality you gave us?” He offers with a tilt of his dark canine head to the right.

It was not always common for someone such as Aziz to waltz right into their quite little kingdom and offer his services. What exactly made the earth manipulator give his loyalty freely to him, especially during the war? Sinner isn’t always so open to accept such gifts. There was always a hidden motive behind such offerings, and even then, there could be something more to that.

“You are more than welcomed to call Sylva your home,” he offers warmly. “I could never deny anyone a place that offers their protection to us,” his wolfish grin grows a littler larger now, “And even attacks our enemies. How could I not give you a home?” Castile was definitely not his favorite as of late. He never liked the dragon-king or any of those that came before him when the crown to a kingdom could have been his.

At my discretion, he thinks with approval. The hellhound liked that idea very much. He was always happy to add a new addition to his handful of game pieces. Aziz was offering himself freely to him, and he asked for nothing much in return. Sinner could give him practically everything he wanted right now. “I will be happy to have you here then,” he replies back, making sure he meets the gaze of Aziz. “If you are going to call this place home then will you be joining our ranks? You should be rewarded for your efforts in protecting us after all.” Some individuals liked the idea of rewards or the simple life of having a place to call home. Dangling such a reward out freely in front of Aziz would let Sinner know what exactly the earth manipulator was like.
    Sinner
    the king of sylva
    character info: here | character reference: here

@[Aziz]
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference
    Most likely always in his hellhound form

Messages In This Thread
    And still, I rise: Sinner, Any! - by Aziz - 06-07-2019, 06:50 PM
    RE: And still, I rise: Sinner, Any! - by Sinner - 06-13-2019, 05:47 PM
    RE: And still, I rise: Sinner, Any! - by Aziz - 06-13-2019, 06:17 PM
    RE: And still, I rise: Sinner, Any! - by Sinner - 06-17-2019, 01:49 PM
    RE: And still, I rise: Sinner, Any! - by Aziz - 06-17-2019, 04:43 PM