• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

And still, I rise: Sinner, Any!
    there is but one rule
    hunt or be hunted
    Sometimes the simplicity of having a home and the basics of living is all they need. Then there are those like the hellhound himself. Simplicity is not their way of living. They need more than a home and the basics of living—they need a rank, a crown, and a kingdom. A name that has meaning just beyond their own network of relations, beyond the barriers of where they call home.

The hellhound was the latter. He wanted a crown and a kingdom. He wanted a name that had meaning beyond the whispers of the world. There were many things he wanted, and things he desired most. Sinner ensured he would take every opportunity to have them. He did not care who he had to push away in order to achieve them.

When he makes such an offer to Aziz, he is pleased. Aziz might have wanted nothing more than a simple life to settle down, but once that offer is dangled in front of you it is hard to say no. The willpower was not always so strong in others. Sometimes it could, but at times it could be planted within them and grow into something much more.

“Good,” he says with a satisfied grin. “I have no doubt you will not find yourself without use here. We will have a lot of work ahead of us.” Sinner glances away from the stallion for a moment. He looks over the canopy, the waterhole, and then the rest of their surroundings. Sylva would be much more than a quiet kingdom. “Once the challenge is completed there will be much more than this quiet kingdom. Sylva will need everyone to build her up and make her stronger.” No matter if he was the remaining leader or not, Sylva will need to remain strong during his absence.

Aziz was quick to offer his services already. Another loyal subject that reminded him of Ruinam. “Keep yourself well-rested and fed. I will need you to be ready when the time comes for Sylva to step up and take her rightful place.” Sinner would not welcome slackers within the ranks of Sylva when they needed everyone to work.
    Sinner
    the king of sylva
    character info: here | character reference: here

@[Aziz]
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference
    Most likely always in his hellhound form

Messages In This Thread
    And still, I rise: Sinner, Any! - by Aziz - 06-07-2019, 06:50 PM
    RE: And still, I rise: Sinner, Any! - by Sinner - 06-13-2019, 05:47 PM
    RE: And still, I rise: Sinner, Any! - by Aziz - 06-13-2019, 06:17 PM
    RE: And still, I rise: Sinner, Any! - by Sinner - 06-17-2019, 01:49 PM
    RE: And still, I rise: Sinner, Any! - by Aziz - 06-17-2019, 04:43 PM