• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  you're all I want, so bring me the dawn; isle

but she's bringin' the moon and stars to me -

How anyone could be so soft, so wild, so impossibly delicate and strong all at once constantly eludes Magnus. She is an enigma that captures his attention again and again, revealing new sides of herself in each moment, unveiling pieces of her mind in ways that always leave him wanting more. He finds the strength of her beyond understanding; the way that she has pieced herself back together, filling in the cracks with gold and becoming all the more beautiful in the aftermath than she could ever understand.

He loves her for her selfless heart. He loves her for the way she loves her children. He loves her for the way that she fits into Tephra and yet reminds him of other places. He loves the dark wildness in her eyes and the way she quiets and stirs him all at once. The rest of his responsibilities and worries fade when she captures his gaze and he finds that the nightmares come less frequently when she is next to him at night.

She crooks a finger at him and it takes nothing for him to respond.

He is already there, is always there, his scarred mouth against the curve of her jaw and sweep of her cheek. “Isle,” he breathes into her, feeling his heart pounding in his ears, his pulse a dull roar as she brings him closer to her. She slips under his neck and groans softly in the back of his throat. “I could love you forever,” he promises, feeling the way that it anchors in his chest, so steady and sure and eternal.

“I will love you forever,” he repeats, feeling himself fall into the raging waters of this moment.

He lips at her, pulling at her forelock and then biting softly down her neck.

“Let me love you,” he asks and his voice is dark, the edges of it turning stormy before her, the pressure building in his chest. For a second, he presses his forehead into her, fighting for control over the pieces of him that threaten to spiral out of control beneath her gentle coaxing. “Let me love you, Isle.”

- Magnus

@[isle]
    [Image: gqYjsHr.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: you're all I want, so bring me the dawn; isle - by magnus - 07-06-2019, 04:50 PM