• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  breaking like the waves down on the coastline; velkan
    breaking like the waves down on the coastline
    breaking like the wine-stained glass that held my drink

With no one in sight, she found the emptiness of the meadow a small piece of heaven. Winter touched every part it could. The long grass of the meadow was buried underneath the blankets of snow. The thin copses of deciduous tress were naked, but snow decorated their branches with bits of snow here and there. In the distance, she spots the largest tree she has never seen before.

Curiously, she decides to make her way there. Eva had never seen such a sight before. However, before she can move any further into the meadow, a bright and cheery voice fills her ears. Her ear flickers to the back, catching the next words from the stranger.

She blushes before turning her warm and orange-gold gaze towards the stranger behind her. When her sight lands upon the black wendigo, a soft smile curls across her purple thin lips. A gleam of admiration fills her eyes for a moment.

“Thank you?” She says with a soft laugh that is warm and gentle, almost like a song. Eva turns fully around to get a better look at the black stranger. Her eyes carefully look over him for a moment, noting the different ways he is different from others she has met. But she is also different herself in many ways, and thinks nothing different of him.

Her smile grows a little wider as her gaze meets his once more. “I like your antlers,” she comments sweetly, glancing at the very top of them for a moment. “I think that’s what you call them.” Eva laughs again at her naïveness of the world. It is still all new for her.

Eva

character info: here | character reference: here

@[Velkan] Just speeding it up to winter since I'm so overdue on this post D: Eva is 3 years old now.
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference

Messages In This Thread
    RE: breaking like the waves down on the coastline; velkan - by Eva - 07-14-2019, 02:06 PM