• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

And still, I rise; Anyone

How interesting, the prison builder had now become imprisoned, or so he had thought, taken from Sylva and stuck back in Loess.
    While Aziz did not mind a little adventure, the scent of dragon spiked fear in him, the last time he had the chance to meet Castile, he had hurtled waves of earth toward him, in the hope of protecting the Sylvans, a decision he still contemplated constantly.
    Nevertheless, nothing was going to plan, after the war, he was meant to settle down in Sylva and rest, finally finding a place to reside in, but now there had been a diversion to the original plan, quite possibly an adventure in the making.

The stallion breathes in heavily, his eyes lost in a constant roll, his legs wandering aimlessly along the ground. He could try to escape, but what fun would that be, being whisked away for a while made life more interesting, at least he believed it did.
    "So, what is the plan now?" he asks openly, his voice carrying quietly as he comes to a halt.
    He wonders if everyone knows him already, when he built the prison in Loess he remained rather silent, everything done in secret, but still, maybe some of them knew of him already, maybe it was better that way.
    For now, the stallion shuts his eyes, relaxing quietly until someone arrives.  

Aziz

—lost and forgotten—

Here's a terrible starter
    [Image: N3F7IUd.png]

Messages In This Thread
    And still, I rise; Anyone - by Aziz - 06-11-2019, 12:39 PM
    RE: And still, I rise; Anyone - by Castile - 06-15-2019, 11:58 AM
    RE: And still, I rise; Anyone - by Aziz - 06-15-2019, 05:18 PM
    RE: And still, I rise; Anyone - by Castile - 06-18-2019, 02:58 PM
    RE: And still, I rise; Anyone - by Aziz - 06-18-2019, 03:34 PM
    RE: And still, I rise; Anyone - by Castile - 07-16-2019, 06:23 PM