• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

My Heart Has Ached {Dawn}
    Clayton
    Every Story Has Two Sides

It was almost as she expected his return on this day. He calls and when she comes she does not seem phased, he.can onlu watch in awe as she travels closer. It had not been that long since they last met, but already she has tackled the role of queen, like shes been doing it for years.

Of course he expected nothing less. He half smiles as he watches her regally approach him, though he can tell she is deciding how to respond to him.

When she halts before him she simply says youre back, . No hint of anger, or joy, and in turn he wasn't sure exactly how to act. His heart still belongs to her, and his dedication to the Cove. But he has damaged the trust they once shared and it won't be a simple task to regain it.

He extends his maw to hers, but allows her to return it if she wanted. Yes, he responds, his gaze searching for hers. I'm sorry I gave no notice....I had to see beqanna for myself amidst the war...I know it wasn't good timing...I never meant to hurt you Dawn... He steps closer to his once lover, I still love you Dawn. He couldn't make up for lost time, but he was here to support her in any way.

@[Dawn]
    [Image: clayton_by_cowgirlconrad-dcmmo18.png]

Messages In This Thread
    My Heart Has Ached {Dawn} - by Clayton - 06-11-2019, 07:36 PM
    RE: My Heart Has Ached {Dawn} - by Dawn - 06-12-2019, 11:37 PM
    RE: My Heart Has Ached {Dawn} - by Clayton - 06-16-2019, 09:26 PM
    RE: My Heart Has Ached {Dawn} - by Dawn - 07-13-2019, 09:59 PM
    RE: My Heart Has Ached {Dawn} - by Clayton - 08-06-2019, 12:32 PM
    RE: My Heart Has Ached {Dawn} - by Dawn - 08-06-2019, 09:22 PM
    RE: My Heart Has Ached {Dawn} - by Clayton - 08-07-2019, 08:37 AM
    RE: My Heart Has Ached {Dawn} - by Dawn - 08-08-2019, 09:59 PM