• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    I Keep Finding My Way To You {Crevan}
    Sabrina

She never imagined giving up the throne of Sylva for the first canine she met outside of her family. Though there bond was undeniable, and she always found herself aching for his company. The traveling got tedious anyway, and committing herself to the Isle and Crevan only furthered her dedication to the pack.

Though they have always been 'pack mates' she couldn't help but devlop feelings for her mentor. She would do anything for him, anything he asked of her. But the thought of another female joining there pack makes her fur bristle. The wolf only shows a grin, her jealous emotions obviously peered through.

Still the young hound pretended it never happened. Her ears perk forward and her eyes find his when he mentions the protector of the Isle. He goes on to announce the name Jesper, as well as minor details of him. I see, well I hope to meet him soon. Her eyes gaze around there icy den for allowing us to live here in peace. The idea of a canine pack scared many, but this Jesper has already proven himself strong for allowing them to form there home here.

She watches as the sandy wolf gnaws at an itch, but it what he says next that peaks her interest the most. All of her worries fade away at the confirmation of the newest pack member being a male, a pup. A small grin tugs at her maw, Oh? Are you to be his father then? She cocks an eye with curiosity.

Why in the world would a pup be out here all alone? None the less, a perfect age to join the pack and build a relationship like Sabrina and Crevan share. Well when do I get to meet this Firen? She asks as she lifts herself off the floor, her body nearing Crevan full of interest.

Not Afraid To Bite

@[Crevan]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I Keep Finding My Way To You {Crevan} - by Sabrina - 06-20-2019, 09:43 PM