• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    I Keep Finding My Way To You {Crevan}
    Sabrina

Crevan rolls his eyes in response to her father comment, she responds with a grin. She has yet to meet this Firen, but any pup could do with some guidance, which Crevan is great at.

But when Crevan speaks he notes that the Firen is from Tephra and returned home. He added that they could travel and she perks up with a smile, her tail slowly wagging. Well we have to go get our pup, I say we go find him. The canines in beqanna were a dying breed, they couldn't just let this one pass up. Besides, someone has to make sure you don't die. She laughs as she brushes against him. He was more than capable of taking care of himself, but it was more fun to poke at him.

As she finds herself sitting still the pale wolf is the one to close the gap between them. He ruffles his nose into her neck and she sits still for a moment before moving to groom his head. He had been the only male in her life, but she couldn't see her spending her time with anyone else.

The nights were hellish cold without you, he says aloud. He moves rubbing against her shoulder this time, her heart casually beginning to beat faster. He nips at her and she succumbs to his request, and the pair find themselves deeper in the den.

Did you miss me? He asks her and her eyes search for his in the dark. I couldn't spend another day away from you. She admits her own feelings to him, Will you make me yours? The hound gazes at him longingly. She brushes her head under his chin, her body stopping when her rear was pressed into his chest. She never planned to grow feelings for the pale wolf when they had first met, but she can't help to find herself wanting to learn everything from him.

Not Afraid To Bite

@[Crevan] Sorry this took so long!

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I Keep Finding My Way To You {Crevan} - by Sabrina - 07-06-2019, 10:03 AM