• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  impossible to rise

boy what's normal to you? 'cause that sure ain't normal to me.

If Litotes knew that he potentially hurt his son, he would backtrack so quickly he might stumble and break his legs. Anxiety crosses Kelynen’s face and Lie is fortunate enough (or unfortunate enough) to not notice the hesitant spark in his eye; instead, his gaze is locked onto a particularly juicy plum, wondering if he can reach enough to split it with Kel.

The purple plum that rests on the leaves between is shiny and distracting. An approving smile drifts lazily across Lie’s face, and he finds Kel’s gaze with a quiet sort of awe. Most of his children do not love him with this kind of abandon - even Brunhilde, whom he holds so dearly to his heart, has her reservations when she parts with a love you, dad. There is pride there, blooming honestly in his chest: he is proud a son of his can love like he does, even if it is just for his father. Lie never knew a freedom like that, even if it is a cautious one.

“Yes, I do live in a cave! It’s cozy, I promise. I sleep on soft moss - it’s the perfect cushion,” he responds then grabs the plum and splits with a single snap of his jaw. “Perfectly ripe. Good choice.” He nudges the half that fell to the ground in his son’s direction and waits for him to give it a try. “Let’s go for a walk down to a lake and plan that trip to Pangea.”

and if i fall would you know that to do?
    and if i'm caught up would you stay?

Litotes

do u mind if we end this here? <3

Messages In This Thread
    impossible to rise - by litotes - 06-11-2019, 11:30 PM
    RE: impossible to rise - by Kelynen - 06-14-2019, 11:50 PM
    RE: impossible to rise - by litotes - 06-23-2019, 08:05 PM
    RE: impossible to rise - by Kelynen - 06-23-2019, 10:22 PM
    RE: impossible to rise - by litotes - 07-06-2019, 04:25 PM
    RE: impossible to rise - by Kelynen - 07-06-2019, 06:28 PM
    RE: impossible to rise - by litotes - 07-22-2019, 06:19 PM
    RE: impossible to rise - by Kelynen - 07-24-2019, 07:53 PM